An accounting system is a collection of processes, procedures and controls designed to collect, record, classify and summarize financial data for interpretation and management decision-making.
Computerized Accounting involves making use of computers and accounting software to record, store and analyze financial data. A computerized accounting system brings with it many advantages that are unavailable to analog accounting system.
- Basic Excel with Advance Option.
- Excel use for Purpose of Accounting.
- Advance Formulas.
- Analyze big Data to easy way.
- You can view data in tables and using different types of charts.
- Accounting Program Peachtree help full in own Business.
- Create all working Profit and loss account in Peachtree Program.
- Financial Statement and yearly income statements maintained auto Peachtree program.
- Many Business type use for Peachtree accounting program.
- Both of Program Excel and Peachtree professional help full software to Accounting Method.
- Since using computerized accounting is more efficient than paper-based accounting, than naturally, work will be done faster and time will be saved.
Basics of Excel | Advanced Excel | Peach Tree
Certificate form from Skill Development Council (Government of Pakistan)Exit Profile:
Professional AccountantCourse Information:
|Class Schedule:||Monday , Wednesday, Friday &Tuesday, Thursday , Saturday|
|Class Time:||2 Hour of Class from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm|