The CIT (Certificate in Information Technology) is designed to act as a bond to higher-level computing qualifications and provides you with a solid foundation to enter a career in computing. The main objective of CIT (Certificate in Information Technology) is to equipping students with the practical knowledge required for an IT environment and also developing skills in understanding IT applications in various sectors.
- History & Basics of Computer.
- Create, format and modified documentation using MS Word
- Create customized sheets using functions and commands in MS Excel.
- Create and design computer-based presentations using MS Power Point.
- Become familiar with graphic design principles that relate to web design using Photoshop.
- Design, develop and build your own web site using Photoshop, HTML and J-query.
- Create and develop program on Dot Net framework using VB.Net language.
- Programming fundamental.
IT | MS Office 2016 | Web Designing | Visual Basic.Net
Certificate form from Skill Development Council (Government of Pakistan)Exit Profile:
Computer OperatorCourse Information:
|Class Schedule:||5 days in a week (Mon-Fri)|
|Class Time:||2 Hour of Class from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm|