Print Media is art with a purpose. It involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a range of computer graphics technology, including bitmap image editing, vector graphics, page layout, web design, video editing and effects.
- Demonstrate understanding of different printing technologies and pre-press processes.
- Differentiate between vector and bitmap graphics, and effectively use each to the best effect.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by coordinating work between functions and disciplines.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the cultural, social, political, environmental, and historical aspects of design.
- Demonstrate knowledge of color theory and how to apply it.
Understand terminology used in the graphic design industry.
- Knowledge of designing a logo, a newsletter, a poster, a folded brochure, and a multiple page publication from concept to completion as well as understand the concept of “branding” and corporate identity and how to use the basic concepts of design for advertising purposes.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
Photoshop | Illustrator | Indesign | Inpage
Certificate form from Skill Development Council (Government of Pakistan)Exit Profile:
Graphic DesignerCourse Information:
|Class Schedule:||Monday , Wednesday, Friday &Tuesday, Thursday , Saturday|
|Class Time:||2 Hour of Class from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm|