This course introduces students to basic& advance web design using HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). The course does not require any prior knowledge of HTML or web design. Throughout the course students are introduced to planning and designing effective web pages, implementing web pages by writing HTML and CSS, enhancing web pages with the use of page layout techniques, text formatting, graphics, images, and multimedia; and producing a functional, multi-page website.
- Using the new HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Recognize and understand HTML web page elements.
- Know how to write HTML code.
- Understand and apply effective web design principles.
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and multimedia.
- Incorporate forms into web pages.
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements.
- Plan, design, and publish a multi-page website.
Photoshop | HTML | CSS | JQ | Dreamweaver | SEO | Bootstrap
Diploma form from Skill Development Council (Government of Pakistan)Exit Profile:
Front-end developerCourse Information:
|Class Schedule:||5 days in a week (Mon-Fri)|
|Class Time:||2 Hour of Class from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm|